Don Mattingly on Lifetime
Don Mattingly's "Little League Cookies"
- 2-1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 c. sun-dried cherries
How to Prepare:
© 1997 Don Mattingly
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt into a small bowl. Beat butter,
granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat in
- Stir in morsels and cherries (optional- m&m's, walnuts, oatmeal, or big
- Drop rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for two minutes. Cool
on wire racks.
© 1997 Lifetime Entertainment Services.